: Squirrel Songs V : : Squirrel Songs V :

Here is some info just for ya...

One the bass/guitar whatever it is, has 3 strings, yet you still have 6 tuning pieces (I don't know what they are called exactly). 3 on each side of the thing. Where do the other 3 go to? Also, why does the pick look like an exacto knife? The pick itself isn't even in her hand and the part she is holding onto looks like a handle of sorts. Also the end is not needed. The music was fair.

My Dying Grandma My Dying Grandma

I don't know what every one is complaining about..

I mean I gave it a 5. I think they might have been watching a different movie.

Stamp Stamp Stamp Stamp Stamp Stamp

Please

Don't thread on me. thx. I wanna do a collab with ZL. But all I could do is probably come up with an idea.

ZombieLincoln responds:

(stamp stamp stamp)

FrankClock's Poker Game FrankClock's Poker Game

Damn, I suck. That's about how my game has been going lately. I knew I was gonna lose when I saw Orange was the dealer. :(

BioLabs: Outbreak! BioLabs: Outbreak!

Pretty Good Game

But it gets boring towards the later levels cause there is really no reason to keep going unless you are bored. Maybe if you can put a scoring system or something in. Also I do like that you don't have to restart at the beginning if you run out of the stuff in a level. But if you make a scoring system maybe you should have lives or something that will end up making you have to restart.

Pizza Shack Deluxe Pizza Shack Deluxe

Good Game!

But it is literally impossible to get 3 orders of any one thing from the automated machines. The time it takes to pick an item up and go back and then wait for it to make another one is just too much time. Especially if you have other orders. At least then you can go get something else while it is being made, but like others have said. If you have something like that, you can't help but get an order wrong. But overall good concept. I liked it a lot.