: Squirrel Songs V : : Squirrel Songs V :

Here is some info just for ya...

One the bass/guitar whatever it is, has 3 strings, yet you still have 6 tuning pieces (I don't know what they are called exactly). 3 on each side of the thing. Where do the other 3 go to? Also, why does the pick look like an exacto knife? The pick itself isn't even in her hand and the part she is holding onto looks like a handle of sorts. Also the end is not needed. The music was fair.

My Dying Grandma My Dying Grandma

I don't know what every one is complaining about..

I mean I gave it a 5. I think they might have been watching a different movie.

Stamp Stamp Stamp Stamp Stamp Stamp

Please

Don't thread on me. thx. I wanna do a collab with ZL. But all I could do is probably come up with an idea.

ZombieLincoln responds:

(stamp stamp stamp)

CLOXRDED CLOXRDED

LOL

I saw this on youtube. I think you stole it from there. It was better there any ways. <3 Actually here I can vote 5 and still review it a 10. So that trumps youtube then. I wish I saved my movies .fla so I can put them on youtube. But that was before youtube was even thought of. So I guess it would have been hard for me to plan that. Oh yeah the movie was cool too. Sorry for talking about myself. Damn, I suck.

biblo responds:

im a theif

WrestlingMatch WrestlingMatch

Very Good

I thought this was gonna have something to do with today's wrestling world. But in fact it looks like one of those old school Saturday morning cartoon type things where it looks like its set back in the 40-50s. So that was pretty cool.

Frank Clock: The Movie Frank Clock: The Movie

Sorry

All the adventure helmets are at the dry cleaners... Also Knight you better make sure to get that van back with its original paint job. The real owners might not like it.

Eternal-Panda responds:

[color=navy]It's cool, I killed them.[/color]

FrankClock; Poker Hero FrankClock; Poker Hero

Damn, I Lost.

Its true. I lost. Damn I suck.

ZombieLincoln-Jr responds:

DAMN.

PSA- PASTA PSA- PASTA

He got hit so hard!

That his mouth kept moving where he used to be when he wasn't even there!

Demo Reel 2007 Demo Reel 2007

Pretty good.

I liked it all except the Superman animations. It just didn't seem to fit in with the way the rest of the stuff looked. It looked a little bland.

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8

i dont know what i just saw

But i gotta give a fucking 5 dude. I gues it haep that i had too muc to drink tonight. LOL i was like WTF dude and didnt knwo what was going on. But I liked it.